Are you looking for a home in Franklin TN? Well look no more. This home located at 536 Ardmore Place, Franklin, TN, in the Westhaven subdivision has 2,775 square feet and is priced at $479,900. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The large great room has vaulted cathedral ceilings, a fireplace with gas logs, built in bookcases, built in CD drawers and surround sound. The room is also wired to accommodate a flat screen TV.
The eat-in kitchen and raised bar counter overlook the great room. The kitchen has granite countertops, tile backsplash, raised panel cabinets with glaze, under cabinet lighting and stainless steel appliances.
The formal dining room with wainscoting is framed with two large columns. The butler's pantry has the same custom cabinets as the kitchen with seeded glass panels on the upper doors.
The study located off of the main living area has french pocket doors.
There are many upgrades in this home including:
- oak hardwood flooring on the main level and stairway
- upgraded tile in laundry room, master bath and second bath
- extra large crown molding on the entire main floor
- master bedroom has double trey ceiling and french door to courtyard
- master bath has jacuzzi tub and double vanity
- ABUS surround sound in den, dining room, master bedroom, front porch and courtyard
- 2nd bedroom has 10 foot ceiling
- fenced in courtyard with upgraded landscaping
- irrigation in the front yard, courtyard and backyard
- irrigation system has fully programmable Rainbird Timer with Rain Sensor to save water
- outdoor gas hook-up with cement pad trimmed in brick for gas grill in courtyard
- seamed metal roof accent above front porch
- decorative privacy fence with gates in courtyard
- decorative concrete porch and patio scored diagonally and trimmed in brick
- lots of extra climate-controlled storage
- large bonus room upstairs with step-up architectural feature (could be converted into 4th bedroom)
- two car garage with pull-down storage