What's My Ashton Park Home Worth? Market Report for August 2014
- Properties currently Active on the market: 2
- Single-family properties closed in August: 2
- Average sales price: $512,000
- Average list price: $512,000
- Average sales price to list price ratio: 100%
- Average days on the market: 23
- Active listings under contract: 0
- Ashton Park absorption rate: 1 month of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months, a buyer's market would be in excess of 7 months, and a seller's market would be less than 5 months)
Ashton Park is currently experiencing an extreme seller's market. With one month of inventory, it looks like this may be the time to sell your Ashton Park home. The average sales price to list price ratio and average days on the market are excellent.
Wondering what your Ashton Park home is worth? Click the photo below to be taken to an instant property valuation report.
Ashton Park draws buyers because of its prime location in the Cool Springs area and its privacy as a gated community. However, pricing and condition are still important. When both of these things are right you have a better chance of selling your home for top dollar.
With 92% of buyers beginning their home search on the internet, you need your home to have the best coverage possible online. This goes far beyond just syndicating your home to other websites.
At Franklin Homes Realty LLC, we use the latest technology so your home is seen by a large pool of buyers, including buyers outside our local market. We do this through the use of social media and blogging. We provide the #1 home search for buyers looking in Franklin TN neighborhoods.
Still not convinced, let me Google that for you. As you can see our website, www.FranklinTNHomesforSaleOnline.com ranks #5 and #6 on the first page of Google. We are the only local real estate team to do that. The other spots are taken by national real estate sites and brokerages. This placement isn't due to ads. The only way to rank in these spots is be recognized as an authority by Google for Franklin TN real estate.
Curious how we do this? When you get ready to sell your Ashton Park home, contact Tammie White at (615) 495-0752 and we'd be happy to share how we can do this for you.