Berry Farms is located just west of Interstate 65 off Peytonsville Road/Goosecreek By-Pass in Franklin TN. This is a new mixed-use development that will combine residential living with commercial businesses. The idea is to connect people to their neighbors, to work, to businesses, to shopping, restaurants and nature.
A variety of housing options will be available here; everything from two-story live-work units to townhomes to manor homes on larger lots. This neighborhood will quickly become a destination location for buyers when the commercial shops and eateries open later this year.
Click the link to be directed to:
Berry Farms Home Prices for December 2013
- Properties currently Active on the Market: 13
- Single-family Closed properties for December 2013: 3
- Average sales price: $424,991
- Average list rice: $417,881
- Average sales price to list price ratio: 101.7%
- Average days on the market: 31
- Sales currently pending: 4
- Berry Farms absorption rate: 4.3 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5 - 7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a sellers' market; anything above 7 months of inventory is considered a buyers' market).
Berry Farm home prices for December 2013 continue to rise. Berry Farms is clearly in a normal market. The sales price to list price ratio is excellent and the average days on the market is low. This is wonderful news for the builders who are developing this Franklin TN new construction neighborhood.
Buyers would be wise to have the assistance of a Buyer's Agent to represent them in their purchase of a Berry Farms home. Remember, the on-site agent works for the builder. His job is to get the best sales price for the builder. You want an agent who will be working on your behalf to get the best price for you.
If you need assistance buying a Berry Farms home for sale in Franklin TN, contact Tammie White of Franklin Homes Realty LLC at (615) 495-0752